Used Behringer FCB1010. The Behringer FCB1010 MIDI foot controller gives you lots of options when using your MIDI gear. There are 10 assignable banks and two onboard expression pedals. This easy to use MIDI controller is an affordable way to take control of your gear. You will find that this unit is in near mint condition and still has the protective plastic covering the LCD screen.
- Professional and ultra-flexible MIDI foot controller
- 10 banks of presets, each with 10 fully user-editable presets
- 2 expression pedals with freely assignable MIDI channel, controller number and range
- Simultaneous transmission of 5 MIDI program change commands and 2 MIDI controllers per preset
- MIDI note commands for trigger and tap-tempo applications
- 2 programmable and relay-controlled switch jacks, e.g. to select channels on any guitar amp
- No need to take a seat-everything can be easily programmed while standing
- Global setup allows for individual customization
- Backup function via MIDI SysEx
- MIDI merge function allows for soft through and merging of controller and input data
- Built-in power supply ensures trouble-free operation
Can you believe it? No one has said anything about this product. Please feel free to leave a review about a product you have tried.