NEW OLD STOCK Peavey RSM-4062 Sixteen Channel Mixer
This mixer is new old stock. It shows signs of shop wear but it is working order and is otherwise new.
Peavey's RSM 4062 is a low-Z rack-mountable, recording and sound reinforcement console that was crafted to enhance any sound application from multi-track recording to live sound.
The RSM 4062 combines an in-line recording architecture for the first eight channels with eight unique mic/stereo line channels for 9-16. These upper eight stereo line inputs can be routed through the channel or bused over subgroup 5/6, freeing up the channel to be used as a low-Z mic input. The RSM 4062 can simultaneously mix 16 low-Z microphones and up to eight additional stereo line sources. This is quite impressive for a compact rack mount console.
- 16 input channels with EQ, pan, aux and group assign controls
- Universal jack field design angled for rack mount or desktop placement
- Very low noise, "reference quality" mic inputs (XLR) on all input channels
- Precision, 60 mm fader on each channel, groups 1-4, left and right
- 48 V phantom power with separate defeat switch for channels 1-2 and 3-16
- Channels 1-8 optimized for eight-track recording (direct output, insert, tape input and input select switch)
- Channels 9-16 with additional stereo line inputs
- Channels 15 and 16 true stereo channels
- Six aux outputs (2 balanced XLR)
- XLR balanced and unbalanced left, right and mono outputs
Can you believe it? No one has said anything about this product. Please feel free to leave a review about a product you have tried.